- Good afternoon. Today I want to talk to you about such an interesting way of SEO optimization as SEO-articles.
- To begin with, let’s remember what is SEO. And here’s what Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, says about it:
“Search engine optimization (SEO) is a set of measures to raise the position of a site in the results of search engines for certain user queries. Usually the higher a site’s position in search results, the more interested visitors move to it from search engines. When analyzing the effectiveness of search engine optimization evaluates the cost of the target visitor, taking into account the time of the output site on the specified positions and the conversion of the site, which attracts the target visitors.
- Nowadays there is a lot of controversy about how to write such articles properly. But one thing is clear – that SEO article is a text with some of the most requested words and phrases. Most people are of the view that the number of such words should be 5-8% of the total number of words in the text. However, there is a clear split of opinion about where exactly such search words should be. Some say that in the first hundred words, others say that in the first 250.
- However, I am of the opinion that such words can be anywhere in the text, but it’s better to be evenly spaced throughout the text. After all, the search robot does not care where they are, as long as they are there. And even if there is a slight difference in the citation, it is not so important. To find out what words are needed, we use search. Big companies like Google, Yandex, Yahoo and many others annually put out lists of the most popular search terms. That’s what we take from the lists of those words.
- We have the words, so what do we do next? The next thing you need to do is to write an article that skillfully uses these words. In no case do not need to shove them in place, such as: Eugene Kaspersky, Vladimir Vysotsky, Alexander Pushkin, wait for me, housing problem and blah-blah-blah. That is, you don’t have to cram all the most important words into a pile. No. It is better to pick up these words, if not to the subject of the site, then at least to the subject of the article.
- For example, at the beginning of this article, Wikipedia and its slogan were mentioned. And there is a reason for that. Let it be known that Wikipedia ranks second in Internet searches, so it was in 2008. That’s how gently, and most importantly by text, the word “TOP” can come in. Of course, only a genius of the poetic genre is able to write such words into the text accurately every time, and moreover, to have 5-8% of them, but at least try to do it.
- If you do so, the article will be readable and rating, and will not cause any irritation. Otherwise, the user will leave your site without seeing how wonderful it is, just by opening it. Yes, and will never come back. Having written your article, put it on the site, wait until it is found by search engines and watch the result. And if your article will want to place their other web-masters (it sounds so loud, I zh uncomfortable) in any case, do not resist, just ask them to make a link to your site under the article. And that, too, will help you bring visitors to your site .